Here are his answers:
1. My Mom's favorite food is bananas and grapes.
2. She really likes the color pink and purple and orange and yellow.
3. My Mom is so pretty. Her eyes are blue and her hair is brown .
4. Her favorite animal is all kinds of different 200 animals.
5. You know what my Mom likes to do? She really likes to play with me and turn on the sprinklers.
6. My mom is so smart, and she can do lots of things. She is really good at taking pictures and going to the office.
7. I love my Mom because she's sweet and smart.
We were in Mexico for Mother's Day. A few days before we left, I started feeling kind of guilty about it. Nick's response was "It's Mother's Day. It's about you, not the kids."
Although I really love my babies, it was really nice to spend my Mother's Day right here:
No comments:
Post a Comment