Monday, May 16, 2011

Mexico 2011 - Day 2

Day 2 was definitely my favorite day. Totally relaxed. Laid by my favorite spot at the pool all day. Great dinner and great company. I couldn't have asked for anything better.

My very favorite spot to lay and read. The pools were infinity right by the beach. So I could get my view of the ocean without touching the sand, my kind of heaven.
I had so much fun getting dressed for dinner each night. It's so much easier to get ready without rugrats running around! (Although very quiet and lonely, I missed them terribly. - Just in case they read this one day.)

The lobby bar. We started each night either here or at the beach bar for a drink before dinner.

It was usually something colorful and fruity at my request. This night it was a yummy layered shooter.

Spice - the Asian Hibachi restaurant we went to for dinner that night.

Our Mexican Hibachi chef was hysterical.
Day 2, even better!

2 comments:

  1. Looks pretty where did y'all stay at

    ReplyDelete
  2. My thoughts exactly... you'll have to post a link or something to the resort (I'm already mentally planning this vacation for myself!).

    ReplyDelete