Monday, May 16, 2011

Mexico 2011 - Day 1

Ok, beware. There are a ton of posts and pictures coming up of our trip. Once upon a time, I used to scrapbook all of our trips, but with the ease of a blog book, I have a feeling that this will be my Mexico 2011 scrapbook :)

We had an absolutely amazing time. We were completely "unplugged" for the whole trip. No laptops, iphones turned off, and very little TV. Goal - relax and spend some quality time together.

We had tons of people ask us if we were on our honeymoon, and then were shocked to hear that we had 2 kids. It definitely made my 30 year old self feel young and confirm how head over heels in love I am with this guy after 8 years. We had a blast! Ok, on to the trip...

Customs (I was determined to document everything.)

Finally.... beach and beautiful water!

I love the air traffic control tower in Cancun. You can definitely tell you are in Mexico with a Corona bottle painted on it.

Checking in and first drinks of the trip, Dos X.
Our room

The balcony

The view

We got there early and headed straight for the pool.

First night out

One of my favorite pics of us

The best drink of the trip - Mango Martini.

Day 1 was a success!

No comments:

Post a Comment