By Day 4, we were well on our way to our goal of total relaxation and no worries. I had Bruno Mars' The Lazy Song stuck in my head all week, "I don't wanna do anything at all". However, Nick gets cabin fever like crazy, so we had to go out. Our resort was pretty far out, so it was a ride to get to Cancun or Playa del Carmen. So we decided to go the the fishing village a few miles from the resort. We passed it on our way in and thought it would be good to visit.

There wasn't a ton to do. We had lunch, and I bought Mexican vanilla and shirts for the boys.




For some reason Nick loved the picture below. Me, not so much, but I had to put it on here to show what my genius self did. The first night we were there, I burned my neck with my curling iron. It hurt, but it was barely red that night. By the neck day, it was a huge brown mark and of course looked like a hickey. So we joked all week about the hickey on my neck.

We made our own guacamole at lunch. It was fabulous until Nick put the "muy picante" green sauce in it.


We had a laid back dinner at the buffet that night. I had fun picking out tons of desserts to try.
Looks like you two have a great time! Where is this resort? It's beautiful!! We gotta start planning a vaca for just us two soon!!!
ReplyDelete