I just had to share. I am sooo proud of myself. I have never been a runner, but since we joined the Y, I have really worked on it. I'm now up to 3 miles! Here are my new, white running shoes, that are supposed to help me run better.

I've been going to the gym 4-5 days a week, in order to get ready for this!!!

Yep, the hubs and I are off for a grown up trip. to Mexico. ALONE. To say that I am extremely excited is an understatement. I can't wait to swim here.

or here

or here

and sleep here.

Heaven. I can't wait for our much needed dose of alone time.
Are those nike frees? I have a pair, too. But they haven't helped me run anywhere yet!!(hahaha)
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your trip. I'll stay home in my faulty shoes and be jealous!! ;)
Hey Jenny! I think so??? Not sure, Nick picked them out. But they are Nikes, and for running, and I think they have free in the name :)
ReplyDeleteBTW, you crack me up! I loved your new mommy post on FB. Nick asked Lawson if he wanted a new mommy today, and I was worried that he was spying on you.