So Nick's phone goes back a year earlier than mine and has 200 more pictures. It was hard weeding through them but here are a few.
More injuries, but I can't remember how this one happened. I remembered that it kept looking worse instead of better.

Be still my beating heart, or should I say my baby-fever heart.

Chubby rolls at the pool. Loved this chair.

The hat he needed but never wore.


Bowling

First dentist trip



Superhero wrestling with mommy.

Monster truck show

Buzz cut without mommy's permission. Daddy was in trouble for months.

Worms

A common site once nap time was dropped.

Another place I miss dearly, Hope.

LOVE these boys.

Nick's phone screensaver. I was proud that I made it over the boys for once :)

Wow, no words for this one.

Ha! or this one either.

Or even this one :)

Little Bit before his first trip to the ER with asthma.

Preds game

Post Preds game





Loved his hands in his pockets.

Circus

Mommy and Little Bit came to a Preds game too.

Nick is going to tell me that his pictures are better than mine. I can see it now.
No comments:
Post a Comment