Friday, April 8, 2011

Our Life Captured by Phone

I love blogs. I love taking pictures. I love editing pictures. I love blogs that combine all three and dream that one day I'll have time to combine all three for my family blog like this one.

But until then, I've got dishes piled in the sink, laundry getting wrinkled from sitting in the dryer, a long list of photo sessions needing edited, people to call, emails to reply to, boys to feed, boys to play with, errands to run, ok I'm wearing myself out just typing it.

Anyway, I plugged my phone into my computer for the first time in about 6 months and uploaded about 200 pictures. So here's what my phone sees on simple little days of our life.

Corn on the cob. It's amazing how you can put food on a stick and the boys will gobble it up.

Wow, squishy puffy cheeks. Not sure what's on his face.
B-man and I took a rare grocery trip together. He got to push the mini cart. He always wants to do it, but it's next to impossible when Lawson is with us.
Chase playing dead or sunbathing, maybe a little of both.
Say "cheese"!


B practicing his yoga poses.

Weekly trips after school to Sweet Cece's for two-punch Tuesday.

The boys were treated to milkshakes on one of our rides home from Memphis. This was a desperate attempt to get Lawson to quit screaming really. Luckily that stage is over, whew!

Ringling Brothers Circus. Lawson loved it and his hat. He wore it to school the next day.
Briley loved the cotton candy.
Lawson watching Bri Bri at swimming.
Swimming lessons on Monday.
Shirt tucked into his boxer briefs after going potty. He put his boots back on but forgot his pants :)

Science center with a friend.

Neighborhood playground.
Dr's office
What happens when you leave the kids at Mamaw and Papaw's house.
Lawson's obsession with ketchup.

School field trip to the grocery store.

Nothing spectacular, just our everyday life. I love it and wouldn't change a thing.



No comments:

Post a Comment