So I'm officially the mommy of boys. I know I've been the mommy of boys for a while now, but I mean I'm now really the mommy of true BOYS. Like boys who like sports, play sports, watch sports... Briley has really started to love and enjoy sports. He wants to play baseball or soccer all afternoon, and he's enjoying sports on TV too. And of course, if Briley likes it, then Lawson is going to like it too. I must say, I am really enjoying it. It's fun to watch them both learn and grow athletically. Briley is crazy competitive, and Lawson is getting really good just watching him. Here's a typical afternoon at our house lately.
And the added benefit is that when they are happy doing what they want, they let me take pictures :) Seriously, I have some little heartbreakers living under my roof!

And the added benefit is that when they are happy doing what they want, they let me take pictures :) Seriously, I have some little heartbreakers living under my roof!

No comments:
Post a Comment