
Can you believe it? Here's a little about our big guy on his big day.

Today was his transition day. All of the boys in his class attended from 8:45-11:30. His teacher is Mrs. Leggett. She gave him his Brigance test last week and seems really nice. I've heard great things about her, so we're looking forward to a great year! I got a little teary leaving him all alone. He just looked so little in that big school, but I also knew that he would do just fine. He doesn't have anyone that he knows in his class, but he's not worried about it. He saw several friends in the hall and at lunch, and that made him happy.

When I picked him up, he got to walk to the car like he will at car rider dismissal each day. He said his favorite part of the day was eating corn dogs at the cafeteria and saying the Pledge of Allegiance. He then told Daddy on the phone that it was boring and they didn't learn anything :)
No comments:
Post a Comment