I can not believe it, and I'm still in denial, but our baby is turning 3. 3 means he's really not a baby anymore, and although he'll always be the baby of the family, Lawson is growing up. He's a potty trained, sleeping in a big bed, riding a bike with training wheels, counting, opinionated, bossy, big brother loving little guy.
There are 3 days in my life that are the absolute most important days: our wedding anniversary, B's birthday, and L's birthday. So as usual, I thought I'd pull out some pictures from his big day.
I started off a nervous wreck. I was so scared of having a c-section, but even more scared of having what happened during B's birth to happen. So I went with the flow...

All I remember with Dr. Martin held him up was, "He's huge!" He weighed in at a whopping 9lb 6oz. And all I could think was "I had a 9 lb baby, I had a 9 lb baby..."

I love seeing the love of my life holding OUR new love of OUR life.

Along with a proud daddy, there was an even more proud Big Bro.

B got to sneak into the recovery room to meet Lawson. I can still hear his precious little voice saying "I'm a big broder."

For days, he wouldn't touch the new little guy.

This momma of a wild little 2 year old was taking in every moment of a snuggly new newborn.

I loved the way he'd nestle his little body into mine. Momma's boy in the making right there...

Melt. my. heart.


I love every little ounce of that day, and Lawson, I love you. Thank you for being our sweet little "Yawson".
There are 3 days in my life that are the absolute most important days: our wedding anniversary, B's birthday, and L's birthday. So as usual, I thought I'd pull out some pictures from his big day.
I started off a nervous wreck. I was so scared of having a c-section, but even more scared of having what happened during B's birth to happen. So I went with the flow...

All I remember with Dr. Martin held him up was, "He's huge!" He weighed in at a whopping 9lb 6oz. And all I could think was "I had a 9 lb baby, I had a 9 lb baby..."

I love seeing the love of my life holding OUR new love of OUR life.

Along with a proud daddy, there was an even more proud Big Bro.

B got to sneak into the recovery room to meet Lawson. I can still hear his precious little voice saying "I'm a big broder."

For days, he wouldn't touch the new little guy.

This momma of a wild little 2 year old was taking in every moment of a snuggly new newborn.

I loved the way he'd nestle his little body into mine. Momma's boy in the making right there...

Melt. my. heart.


I love every little ounce of that day, and Lawson, I love you. Thank you for being our sweet little "Yawson".
No comments:
Post a Comment