Speaking of big, I am registering B for Kindergarten tomorrow. I. can. not. believe. it. Seriously, I don't know where time has gone. But when I envisioned getting pregnant and having babies, I never thought about them going to school. Really. I am in complete denial that this is happening. B on the other hand, is pretty indifferent to the idea right now. He has a huge group of buddies at school, and I don't think he's ready for them to be separated. He picked going to his school tomorrow over skipping school and registering with me. I don't like this growing up stuff. If they could grow out of whining, crying, fighting, and fit pitching, but stay little, young, and cute, I'd be a happy camper!
Thursday, April 26, 2012
Bikes and Registration
Well, B is back to riding his bike after The Great Fall of 2011. He normally rides with a helmet and shoes, but I happened to have my camera out when he didn't. He has gotten so good that he can ride around the neighborhood with me when I run or walk the dogs. Lawson is doing really well with his training wheels and can keep up with us for the most part. It's nice being able to enjoy the weather with their bikes now! They are TOO big!
Speaking of big, I am registering B for Kindergarten tomorrow. I. can. not. believe. it. Seriously, I don't know where time has gone. But when I envisioned getting pregnant and having babies, I never thought about them going to school. Really. I am in complete denial that this is happening. B on the other hand, is pretty indifferent to the idea right now. He has a huge group of buddies at school, and I don't think he's ready for them to be separated. He picked going to his school tomorrow over skipping school and registering with me. I don't like this growing up stuff. If they could grow out of whining, crying, fighting, and fit pitching, but stay little, young, and cute, I'd be a happy camper!
Speaking of big, I am registering B for Kindergarten tomorrow. I. can. not. believe. it. Seriously, I don't know where time has gone. But when I envisioned getting pregnant and having babies, I never thought about them going to school. Really. I am in complete denial that this is happening. B on the other hand, is pretty indifferent to the idea right now. He has a huge group of buddies at school, and I don't think he's ready for them to be separated. He picked going to his school tomorrow over skipping school and registering with me. I don't like this growing up stuff. If they could grow out of whining, crying, fighting, and fit pitching, but stay little, young, and cute, I'd be a happy camper!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment