Saturday, March 3, 2012

Quirky Little Fellow

Lawson's little personality has been growing and growing lately. Just like his brother, he has always been very outgoing and outspoken. But on the other hand, he's a quiet observer. Lately he's developed a few little habits that have me cracking up on a daily basis. So I thought I'd do a post on all of the quirky habits of our little bit.

1. Toe Jam
Photobucket
By far the funniest and my favorite. Lawson has to take his shoes and socks of constantly to pick out the little fuzzies between his toes. He'll start saying "Uh oh! Sometins happinin' I gotta get my toe jam." He then pulls each and every toe apart to pick the teeny fuzzies. If you offer him your foot, he'll pick your toe jam too. However, don't let him get sand between his toes, because it sends him into full toe jam panic mode.
2. Rain Boots
Photobucket
This is a new one. He just discovered a new (well new to him) pair of rain boots. He's insisted on wearing them everywhere, even in the house although he knows to take shoes off when he comes inside. You'll often find the little guy without his underroos, but on this very day, he managed to loose the underwear yet keep the boots.
3. Climbing
Photobucket
I swear he's part monkey! He climbs on anything that he can find. The pillows are constantly pulled off of the playroom couches because he likes to build mountains to jump on. He never stands by the train table when he plays, he must always sit on it. And he can climb higher on the playground ropes than his big brother.
4. Flower Beds
Photobucket
Where's Lawson? The kid is ALWAYS in a flowerbed or a pile of mulch. I really think he thinks that flowerbeds are sidewalks. When we go shopping, strip malls, restaurants, etc, he always ends up in the flowerbeds. If I can't find him at home??? Look in the flower bed. The other day, we ate lunch outside, and he ate his hotdog behind a bush in the flowerbed.

He loves his big brother/best friend Bri Bri more then I ever thought possible. He's a die hard Momma's Boy. He's as sweet as can be to his friends. He's the cutest little almost 3 year old that I can imagine, and I'm so proud to call him mine.

I think we'll have to do one of these on Briley next!

No comments:

Post a Comment