Wednesday, February 29, 2012

The Brewmeister

If I don't update the blog often enough, I get a phone call or email from Nick's mom. I feel one of those coming, so I figured I needed to upload some pictures. So, Debbie this is what your son has been up to :)

Photobucket

We have several friends that brew their own beer, and Nick has now joined the club. I got him his first kit for Christmas. He brewed it several weeks ago, and he has a few weeks left until it's finished.

I love his concentration face, and I REALLY love his outfit. Ha! I don't love the mess that he leaves when he's finished.

2 comments:

  1. I didn't realize Nick started brewing. Chris started last year, after Christmas when I got him a kit. Last week, just before the kids went to bed, he pulled out clear plastic "keg" that was ready to be bottled. When Nolan woke up and saw the cleaned out, empty keg on the counter he said "Daddy sure wikes beer,huh?" lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our husbands have something in common??? Seriously, why don't we live closer to each other?

    ReplyDelete