I think Nick likes torturing me. He keeps suggesting things to make Lawson grow up a little quicker. It's hard watching your baby grow up. This weekend he decided to get Lawson's full size mattress. Here's the little guy waiting for Daddy to bring it home.
He was so excited for a big bed and went straight to sleep. I had to sneak in that night for a few quick pictures. Of course it was the night when I was too tired to put on cute matching pj's. Nick hasn't seen these, but when I told him that I took some, his response was "Of course you did." He'll be thankful for my camera toting ways one day ;)
He has B's old bedding for now. Since this wasn't planned, I haven't even thought about a new big boy room. Do you see the book on his pillow? We read books before naps and bedtime, and he insists on sleeping with the book that we read. The bed has also been a source of entertainment for the boys. It's taller than B's bed, so they are having fun climbing underneath it. And jumping on it of course. We don't have a no jumping on the bed rule. We're cool like that.





No comments:
Post a Comment