Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Disney: Day 3

We headed straight back to the Magic Kingdom to finish up the rides in Fantasyland, and to let B ride Splash Mountain again. He was a little traumatized by the dark in Tower of Terror and Space Mountain, so he started to cry a few times when the little rides got dark. Lawson loved them, the scarier the better! (He did ask for the ride to be over in the Haunted Mansion, but we got stuck on that one for a few minutes.)

Photobucket
Photobucket
While Daddy and Briley headed off to Splash Mountain, Lawson and I waited to meet Woody and Jesse. He loved getting his autograph book signed by the characters. This was a BIG one.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
So we love when the kiddos reach what we call "trooper stage". They can survive long busy days without naps and few fits. Don't get me wrong, I love naptime, but I also love being able to run, run, run. Lawson was awesome on the trip without having a nap. However, by day 3, he was running on fumes by lunch time. We decided to take a time out and check out the pool. Lawson lasted about 20 minutes before we headed in for a nap. Briley and Daddy checked out the arcade during nap time.
Photobucket


We went to Epcot that night for more rides, to check out the countries, and to eat dinner, but for the 2nd night in a row I guess I didn't take any night pictures. We were having too much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment