I'm sure you can guess what happened next.
Lawson didn't quite realize what a "big boy" bed meant until the front of the crib was removed. Then, he was so excited and grinned ear to ear.
Mommy had a hard time telling the crib goodbye. I mean, no more baby beds in our house. again. ever. It just seems too soon :(
But,
Little Bit
was so happy,
and Bri Bri was so proud,
and he sleeps fabulously in there. So, who can complain?
Yay for big boy beds and growing up.
Lawson didn't quite realize what a "big boy" bed meant until the front of the crib was removed. Then, he was so excited and grinned ear to ear.
Mommy had a hard time telling the crib goodbye. I mean, no more baby beds in our house. again. ever. It just seems too soon :(
But,
Little Bit
was so happy,
and Bri Bri was so proud,
and he sleeps fabulously in there. So, who can complain?
Yay for big boy beds and growing up.
No comments:
Post a Comment