Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Lawson Starts his 2 Year Old Class

Photobucket


Little Bit started MDO when we returned from the beach. He was so excited to take his new lunch box to Bri Bri's school. He didn't realized that he was going to his school next. Last year's MDO consisted of ear wrenching screaming, so I was prepared for the worst. Good thing, because it was pretty bad. Luckily no teacher hitting, just lots of screaming. Poor guy starts crying "No Sisa, No Sisa" as soon as we pull into the school parking lot. ("Sisa" was his teacher last year and now this year. I'm so glad to have her again, because we love her. Lawson loves her too, just not at drop off time.)

Anyway, the screaming lasted all week, but I dropped him off today, and he didn't make a sound. He had his thumb crammed in his mouth, but he didn't scream. Baby steps.

No comments:

Post a Comment