Monday, August 29, 2011

Day 7

Our last full day (boo) called for a breakfast trip to the Donut Hole. Where they were out of key lime donuts AGAIN (double boo).
Photobucket
I know this seems like an awful repeat picture, but I put it up b/c of Nick's face. This is the way he looks when he looks at the boys, and it's one reason why he's the best daddy in the whole world.
Photobucket
The boys weren't as traumatized as I was about the lack of key lime donuts.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Back to the harbor we went...
Photobucket
Photobucket
The boys were tired of sand and salt, so it was back to the pool we went. No complaining from us!
Photobucket
Photobucket
They did some floating,
Photobucket
A little loving on mommy,
Photobucket
and then it was back upstairs for naptime for Lawson
Photobucket
and mommy.
Photobucket
Our last seafood dinner :(
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
B switched things up and got peel and eat shrimp instead of fried shrimp.
Photobucket
Lawson learned how to peel his own shrimp.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment