We started the day off at the beach. Lawson was too cool in his sunglasses.
We stay on the bay side of our condo because we like the pools there better, but there is a walk bridge that you can take to the gulf side and the beach. The boys love it.
Daddy and Briley found huge crabs.
Lawson loved jumping the waves. He went crazy chasing them and fell under tons of times. He'd come up and spit and wipe his mouth for 10 minutes afterward.
B's hermit crab
I think I had the cutest boys on the beach.
Then we walked over to the sprinkler park to spray of the salt and sand. We loved playing hide and seek over there.
Mommy got caught doing this a few times while Lawson napped. I think the sun and "it's 5 o'clock somewhere" attitude plus a book where the perfect combination for a good mommy nap.
Back to McGuire's for another dinner, this time B stayed awake. Did I mention how good the boys were at dinner???
B's first $1 at McGuire's
Green cherry time
And a green drink for mommy
B went to the bar to get more green cherries, when he tipped the bartender, they told him to take it home and put it in his piggy bank :)
Then we went night time crabbing, another first for mommy and Lawson.
The crabs were huge in this spot!
Fun times.

We stay on the bay side of our condo because we like the pools there better, but there is a walk bridge that you can take to the gulf side and the beach. The boys love it.
Daddy and Briley found huge crabs.
Lawson loved jumping the waves. He went crazy chasing them and fell under tons of times. He'd come up and spit and wipe his mouth for 10 minutes afterward.
B's hermit crab
I think I had the cutest boys on the beach.
Then we walked over to the sprinkler park to spray of the salt and sand. We loved playing hide and seek over there.
Mommy got caught doing this a few times while Lawson napped. I think the sun and "it's 5 o'clock somewhere" attitude plus a book where the perfect combination for a good mommy nap.
Back to McGuire's for another dinner, this time B stayed awake. Did I mention how good the boys were at dinner???
B's first $1 at McGuire's
Green cherry time
And a green drink for mommy
B went to the bar to get more green cherries, when he tipped the bartender, they told him to take it home and put it in his piggy bank :)
Then we went night time crabbing, another first for mommy and Lawson.
The crabs were huge in this spot!
Fun times.

No comments:
Post a Comment