Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Look Mommy! No training wheels!

Right after B got his new bike, he said that since he was 5 it was time to learn to ride without training wheels. We'd tried it back a few months ago, and he decided that he wasn't ready and promised he'd do it when he was 5.

Photobucket
So out came the old bike, and off went the training wheels.
Photobucket
Lawson wasn't too excited. He was hauling around his cotton candy, while waiting for a Despicable Me movie night.
Photobucket
Mimi was more than ready to help him get going.
Photobucket
I'm so mad that I missed this shot! He took off on the 2nd run, and Mimi was running behind him with her hands in the air cheering. I was so excited that I let go of the camera to cheer. By the time I thought to take a picture, she was running to catch him as he drove off the sidewalk.
Photobucket
I love this face. He gets so proud, but tries so hard not to smile really big.
Photobucket
Daddy jumped in for a try.
Photobucket
And off he goes. Just another thing I love about being a parent.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment