Monday, July 18, 2011

Anniversary Date Night

Photobucket

We had a babysitter so we could celebrate our anniversary Saturday night. I wanted to try out a new and different Nashville restaurant. We had tons of amazing recommendations, and I had a hard time deciding. I literally spent one night reading menus! So we narrowed our decisions down to Germantown Cafe and Whiskey Kitchen. Germantown Cafe looked like they typical date night spot, and Whiskey Kitchen looked a little more eclectic and fun... so we went there. The food was yummy, but the company was even better. We had fun and ate some yummy calamari and fried pickles. I could go there and just eat the appetizers next time. Then we went downtown for a few drinks and picked up ice cream.

We did lots of exploring this weekend. Each time we explore Nashville, I fall more in love with it. There are so many places to go and fun districts. Briley is in Memphis for the week, so it's just us and Lawson. It was a great weekend, and I was happy to spend it with my husband of 8 years!!! I think each year gets better!

No comments:

Post a Comment