Ok, it's been a while since I've posted comparison pictures of the boys. With B's 5th birthday coming up, I thought I'd do it a little differently. So this time we are reflecting on the B-man when he was Lawson's age.
He was his own little person. Determined, strong willed, opinionated, and hysterical. He had us laughing all the time and was so much fun. He was a full fledged Daddy's boy and loved Rescue Heroes and all toys that seemed "big boy".
He loved his pets and still does, especially Madelaine and Chase.
He had lots of big changes going on too. He had announced to Daddy that he was going to be a big brother. He was fully potty trained, and moved into his Big Boy bed. (all things he doesn't have in common with Lawson at this age) Oh, I remember that first night, peeking in his room, and thinking how little he looked in that big bed. We didn't even use sheets because he was used to not having them in his crib.
Every now and then we see resemblances in the boys, mainly their eyes, but as I look at these pictures, they are so very different. Briley's hair was yellow! Everyone says they grow fast, and they really do. This was a precious age, and in a way, I will always see Briley as this little boy now matter how big he gets.



No comments:
Post a Comment