Sunday, July 24, 2011

Briley's 5th Birthday Party

5 was a big deal for Mommy. When we first started talking about having kids. I pictured babies. Diapers, bottles, finger foods, and choo choo trains. That's about as far as I got. It never really hit me that my babies would turn into kids. And we officially have a kid now. Yeah, he's still a little boy. But he's not a baby, no longer a toddler, and barely a preschooler. So I think birthday parties are the way I cope with my babies getting bigger. I plan, plan, and plan, and it keeps the growing up part off my mind.

We had so much fun at his party. Briley was so excited to have all of his friends at his house at one time. We were excited to have all of our family in town. The bouncer was a huge hit, and somehow we all managed to stay somewhat cool. The party lasted well into the night, and at the end everyone crashed. So here are the pictures from my FIVE year old's Ben 10 birthday party.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment