I should be working, and I should really be sleeping, but one of my blog buddy's posts stopped me and I can't focus on much else. One of her friends just lost her 20 month old daughter in her sleep. She leaves her Mommy and Daddy and her beautiful twin sister. I just did a post on Lawson turning 20 months. I - can - not - imagine. They need prayers, lots of prayers, and especially prayers for her twin sister who just lost her best friend.
When the boys are driving me crazy, fighting, whining, screaming, complaining, arguing... I always try to remind myself to be thankful that they are here to drive me crazy, fight, whine, scream, complain, and argue. This just reminds me how precious life is.
While you pray, please add this sweet girl to your prayer list as well. She lives in our neighborhood and has now been battling cancer for a year. She is Briley's age and has been through more than I can imagine. I haven't met her yet, but everytime I pass her house I think of her or pray for her.
So, now that I've made you dig into your tissues. Hug your babies a little tighter and keep these families in your thoughts and prayers.
heartbreaking ... there are no words... in the last week of sadness i have become a better mother, don't know if you got this off my blog or another but my post speaks for itself. hug those boys tight
ReplyDelete