Sunday, December 26, 2010

Home from Memphis

We got home from Memphis on Sunday and spent the rest of the week before Christmas playing with new toys and getting ready for Santa. (I typed these all in order, which means they are backwards on the blog. So you may want to start at the bottom and work your way up. There are a lot of posts!)

Briley built a robot with his Erector set.

Lawson played with Bigfoot.

Lawson and Sebastian. Sebastian has been cracking me up lately about the spots he's been getting in. (Notice Lawson's pillow... I will have to do a post on how much he loves it soon.)

The boys tested out Briley's new art supplies.

Briley drew a great picture. I had to take a picture of this. This is what all of his pictures have been looking like lately. I love how detailed they all are. (We were drawing together, so the house, clouds, and purple creature are all mine.)
We Skyped with Papaw and Mamaw.

Briley hatched his Sea Monkeys from GG.
I will post pictures from Santa soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment