Mimi, Nick's mom, recently moved to a new house on lots of land. The boys, all of them including the dogs, LOVE visiting her there. They play outside and ride 4 wheelers and tractors. Last time we went to Mimi's house, she took some much needed family pictures for us and the Christmas card.





While we were there, Sebastian reached a very important milestone: his 1st duck. Now, you may not think this is a big deal, but if you know anything about training dogs, introducing dogs to ducks is a huge deal in the duck dog world. They have to be introduced as puppies in some sort of correct way, and if you do it wrong, the dog may never pick up a duck. Well considering that Bobo is a "Sharbrador", he was never meant to be a duck dog. But while we were at Mimi's, his 9 3/4 year old self decided that he'd fetch his first duck. He swam across the lake, picked it up, brought it back, and wanted to do it again and again. I am NOT a hunting person whatsoever, but when I saw my first baby go after that duck, I ran for my camera as fast as I could. I have to admit that I was one proud momma.


Patch is his new nickname. He cut his eye jumping into Nick's truck and had to get 5 stitches.


Wanting more...

Chase beat him to the duck this time, so Nick had to throw him his own.

The boys in tractor heaven. I think it is so funny seeing Mimi drive a tractor.

Lawson's first ducks. I have a picture of Briley with his first duck too, I'll have to post those soon.

So proud.

No comments:
Post a Comment