Monday, November 29, 2010

Briley's Project

Briley is obsessed with aliens right now, which has led to a Ben 10 obsession as well. He builds Lego Hero Factory and Ben 10 figures constantly. A few weeks ago during one of our trips to Memphis, he was playing a Hero Factory game on the computer and came across a tutorial that showed you how to take pictures of your own figures and upload them online. He thought it was the greatest thing ever and wanted to try it himself.

He looked at the picture online to make a backdrop and put his figures on it, got the camera, and took his pictures. This is the result.

I love how he worked so hard to set the backdrop up all by himself. I love how he set up his figures just like they did online. And I love how he left his little feet in the picture. Oh, and I love how he managed to take a few pictures of Lawson watching him as well. Lawson follows Briley around like he is the greatest thing ever. I love how their little relationship is growing daily. And last of all, I love how I'm lucky enough to be the mommy to these 2 amazing boys.




No comments:

Post a Comment