Monday, November 15, 2010

Briley's First Field Trip: The Pumpkin Patch

Can you tell that I just uploaded pictures from my little camera? Lots of catching up to do!

Briley's 4 year old class went on their first field trip just before Halloween. Lawson stayed at school so that we could have some Mommy/Briley time. It was at the most amazing pumpkin patch north of Nashville. I was amazed by it the whole time. It's also where I found my super cheap Cinderella pumpkins. Seriously, I love Nashville, there is so much great stuff to do here!

His new class puts their hands behind their backs when they walk in line instead of "hips and lips". I love how Briley automatically started doing it when they walked.

The map of the huge farm

Donkeys!

Mommy pig

Briley's favorite girl, according to Briley "She is pretty with dirty blonde hair."

Pretty cute!

You can't really see it in this one, but yes, they are holding hands.

Milking a cow


Hay Maze. Behind the maze on the left is the giant playground that looks like a spider.

The popcorn bouncer

Briley quickly discovered that laying down and letting everyone else bounce him was much better.

We had a fabulous day!

No comments:

Post a Comment