Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Ten on Tuesday

So, Ten on Tuesday was the best way that I figured that I could catch up on blogging. I still haven't shared much on our first few weeks at the new house, so here they are. We are LOVING it here, if we had family here it would be absolutely perfect.

1. Mimi, GG, and Aunt Dawn came to visit last weekend. They got to see the new house, tour the city, and most importantly play with the boys. We had a great time!

2. I ordered a new photoboard of one of our beach pictures. I took these pictures for my photography website, but thought I'd share here too. I love my new beach collection of photos.

3. Lawson LOVES his bubble mower, and he is actually throwing balls down the driveway less often.
4. Nick and Briley brought me home flowers this week. They inspired me to take a few pictures of the house. I love my kitchen!
5. Briley loves the kitchen too. He does lots of his artwork at the kitchen table. He's been really into mailing letters to people.
6. I really, really, love our kitchen. Seriously, it was what sold me on this house. One of my favorites is my hidden message center. You can only see my mess when you are standing at the stove, otherwise, it is all hidden. I love it!
7. We finally have the attic floored and fence put up. Life feels so much more normal now. This is Briley in the playroom before all of the attic stuff was moved out. It was a wreck! The dogs are loving the newly fenced in yard. Now all we need is the grass to grow.
8. I took the boys to feed the ducks at one of the parks we have around here. It was hysterical. The geese tried to attack Briley, scaring him to death, although he won't admit it. Lawson on the other hand was squealing and trying to catch them. I managed to take one picture of it. The rest of the time I was chasing him and fending off geese.
9. Mamaw and Papaw sent the boys another package.

10. Nick has been building me some frames to fill up my walls. Anytime he uses tools, Briley finds his matching tools and brings them outside to help. It is one of my favorite things he does.
Daddy let him use the nail gun.
11. Oops, there's eleven. I have too much to say! I took the boys to one of the indoor playgrounds they have called Peekaboo Playtown. They loved it! They spent the first 30 minutes playing with the train table, the one thing we have at home, of course.

1 comment:

  1. Great picutres. I love your kitchen too. Look slike you guys are really settling in!

    ReplyDelete