Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Random Things Goin' On

Photobucket
We've gotten back into our cold winter day, pallet and hot chocolate on the floor tradition. I don't think this will ever grow old.
Photobucket
B has been busy at work putting together the Lego sets he got for Christmas. I only let him ask for 7+ sets, and he can easily put them together alone. I guess it's time to advance to the 8+ ones.
Photobucket
Final product
Photobucket
After 3 weeks of diagnosing the problem with our 14 month old washing machine, and 3 weeks without washing clothes, we finally said good-bye to the piece and caved into a new one. This one has an extended warranty, lesson learned. Clothes were literally piled to the ceilings. It's about the only time that Nick can be thankful for my clothes shopping addiction.
Photobucket
A random person said "wow that's some tall hair" to me one day. I came home and took a pic to see if it really that tall. I didn't think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment