Monday, January 30, 2012

31

So the 31st birthday happened this weekend, and I have to admit it wasn't too bad. I decided that my 30th year went so well, that maybe the 30's will be even better than the 20's. I have two beautiful boys, a husband that I'm madly in love with, a great family, and more. I can't ask for much else.

We started the day of getting cupcakes. The original plan was to go to Gigi's, but we had to run by Sam's that morning, and I LOVE Sam's cakes and cupcakes. I negotiated with the boys, and we settled with a football cake. Everyone was happy :) We had a mini party, just the 3 of us while Nick was at work. The boys were singing happy birthday all day to me. After a rough week parenting-wise, it was so sweet and very appreciated.
Photobucket


We went to dinner at Casa Vieja that night.
Photobucket
I was attacked with whipped cream and a sombrero. The boys thought it was hysterical.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

It was a fun night. Saturday was date night, and we had friends over on Sunday. It was a good weekend!

1 comment:

  1. What a great birthday!! So cute. Lovin' your blonde hair!! Happy Birthday xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete