I'm trying to catch up on some blogging. Well, not really catch up b/c I haven't had much to blog. More like get some pictures up before Mimi goes crazy :) Really, we haven't had too much going on lately. And honestly, the boys and I have had a rough couple of weeks. I didn't have a full moon to blame, so I think they were possessed. Really.
Briley had the attitude of a 16 year old girl. Lawson entered the terrible two's 9 months late. Getting ready for school has been a battle, Lawson has started crying when I drop him off again, we've had crying fits in the car... So to say the least, I've been ready to pull my hair out and just haven't been in a blogging sort of mood. In the midst of it all, I scheduled a much needed girls' beach trip. I am counting down!
However, I'm seeing light at the end of the tunnel. We've had four 50/60 degree days and another week of them ahead. We've played outside, and the boys are returning to their normal,
rambunctious but mostly controllable selves.
The other day, they found the marshmallow gun from Aunt Nat (yes, B remembered who gave it to him from a year ago) and had a blast. They made a firing range down the hallway. I love hearing their giggles and squeals when they play.

No comments:
Post a Comment