Wednesday, December 21, 2011
You know me
If you keep up with my blog, you know that I have a whole crew of people that I don't know that I pray for. Somehow I come across their story, my heart breaks for them, and I pray, pray, pray. I just found out about this local family in Nashville. The mom found out that she had stage 3 cancer after the birth of her daughter - last week. During the season when everyone is treasuring time with their families, she has had to leave her one week old baby girl and recover from surgery in the hospital. They are in for a huge fight, but you can tell from their blog that they are amazing people and are trying their best to stay positive. So if you can, send some prayers their way. Here's their blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment