After the excitement of opening their presents, I got ready for our traditional Christmas breakfast. As soon as Nick and I were married, we started a tradition of me making a big Christmas breakfast. I love cooking, but I'm not a morning person, so breakfast is kind of a big deal. Everything has to be an easy overnight kinda thing, so that I can just stick it in the oven in the morning. I've always wanted to have THE traditional meal that everyone was excited for. However, I just hadn't found THE recipe yet. Until... now, thanks to the the Pioneer Woman. I've been eyeing the recipe for her cinnamon rolls for forever, but they just looked like too much work. This year I got brave and made them. They actually weren't that bad, and everyone LOVED them. As soon as they came out of the oven, I knew I had found THE recipe! So, here's our newest tradition - Pioneer Woman's - now Mommy's Cinnamon Rolls. We had enough for 3 breakfasts and one dessert, and B told me that I was "the best roll cooker ever". Now that, my friend, is the best compliment ever!
Here's the yummy meal that we ate as we celebrated Jesus' Birthday.

After breakfast, they were ready to go outside and try their new scooters.

We took a break swinging, where Lawson made the cheesiest face ever, and B showed off his jumping skills.

We spent the rest of the day home, opening and playing with new toys.
The love for Buzz is intense.

And the love for Skylanders, even more so.

Here's the yummy meal that we ate as we celebrated Jesus' Birthday.

After breakfast, they were ready to go outside and try their new scooters.

We took a break swinging, where Lawson made the cheesiest face ever, and B showed off his jumping skills.

We spent the rest of the day home, opening and playing with new toys.
The love for Buzz is intense.

And the love for Skylanders, even more so.

No comments:
Post a Comment