Friday, September 9, 2011
Papaw Comes to Town!
When we moved, I didn't cry. Not a single tear. I got tired of packing, I missed my husband who was already working in Nashville, and I was ready to move to our new house. But the morning that I packed my boys, dogs, cat, and hamster up in the car and hugged my father in law goodbye, I started crying like a baby.
We love our time with Papaw, and we were so glad to have him visit a few weeks ago. He surprised the boys. I love seeing their smiles and hearing their squeals when he's around. We went to dinner at the marina the first night he was in town, and Nick and I caught each other smiling at them. The boys have one great Papaw.
Root beer and Shirley Temples. The secret to a good dinner out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment