Oh my! I've been bad about blogging this month. I can't really say why. I've been busy with work, the boys have been busy with school, B's been busy with soccer, and we've been busy just having family time. The camera hasn't been with us too much, and sometimes that's a good thing. So, since I've been slacking, you'll have to compromise with some test pictures I took of Lawson. The boys and I are going to Memphis tomorrow for my Fall Mini Sessions, and I bought a new chair. I wanted to see how it looked photographed, so Lawson was my model. He's not the model he was for me last year. So here he is booger nose, messy face, and after school chee-to clothes. I promise I do bathe my kids once in a while.
This time, he had to have snake in the picture
and hay.
Because in Nashville, people grow grass that doesn't like summer heat. So then in the fall, you have to seed it and put out hay. But that's another story, and we're going to solve that problem next spring :)


No comments:
Post a Comment