Saturday, September 10, 2011

Labor Day Weekend

We went to Memphis for Labor Day weekend and stayed at Mimi's house. The boys absolutely love Mimi's house. They beg to go there very often. I can't figure out why ;) It may be that they get to drink juice all day, have a candy jar out for easy access, ride 4-wheelers, drive tractors, stay up late... I can't figure it out. But I do know that these boys have some awesome grandparents, and it makes me one happy mommy.

B went dove hunting for his first time and LOVED it.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Lawson had baths in the sink to clean his stinky feet.
Photobucket
We went to Rendevous one night for some yummy ribs. We had a mini photo shoot before we left. I'd been promising Mimi some pictures for a while now. They boys were not very cooperative, but we managed to get some pretty cute ones. I think Mimi will be happy.
Photobucket
Photobucket
She's not looking, but I sure do love the way she looks at her boys.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Mimi's first grandson, Sebastian. The poor dog loves her more than us, I think. He refuses to get in the car when it's time to leave.
Photobucket
Mother and Son
Photobucket

On Sunday, we went to the Redbirds game and Lawson's first baseball game. It was superhero night, which the boys thought was pretty cool. Lawson loved the costumes. I forgot my camera, so this is the only picture from that night.
Photobucket

We love you, Mimi. Thanks for being such a great mom, grandma, and mother in law.

No comments:

Post a Comment