Thursday, July 23, 2009

Briley at 3


Weight: 34.9 lb (75th %tile)
Height: 37.5 in. (50th %tile)
Body Mass Index 75th %tile

So my little boy turned 3 this week, and I thought I'd update his growth and development. Briley can speak in full sentences, anywhere from 3-12 words. Yes, I count :) He can count to 13 or 14 on a good day, sometimes he skips 6. He knows and can tell you his colors, although he sometimes gets stumped on green. He is learning his letters, and can tell you some sounds. He has also been potty trained for a year now. He loves cartoons, especially transformers and superheroes. He's also a great helper, and sometimes calls himself Mommy's helper boy. He's starting to get afraid of things under his bed, mainly "Ice Age" the squirrel. He loves his brother and is very protective of him. He also is developing his own opinion on things, which is leading to some arguing and talking back. Fun, fun! We also went to the doctor for his 3 year old check up today, more on that later...


No comments:

Post a Comment