This summer Lawson moved to Briley's preschool and has gone back to crying when I drop him off. He cries for Mrs. Lisa :( So last week we scheduled a playdate with her at Chickfila. Briley ended up sick, so Lawson got to go home with Mrs. Lisa for a few hours while I took B to the doctor. That's how fabulous she is and it make Lawson so very happy. We are going to miss her tons next year.
Wednesday, July 25, 2012
Saying Goodbye to Mrs. Lisa
It was sad seeing Briley leave preschool the last time, but it was hard leaving Mrs. Lisa. She has been Lawson's teacher for 2 years. She went through the kicky, screaming, biting Lawson for months and still loved him. She also helped him say good-bye to Mommy without crying and helped him learn that Mommy would come back and get him. He has loved school ever since and we have all loved Mrs. Lisa.
This summer Lawson moved to Briley's preschool and has gone back to crying when I drop him off. He cries for Mrs. Lisa :( So last week we scheduled a playdate with her at Chickfila. Briley ended up sick, so Lawson got to go home with Mrs. Lisa for a few hours while I took B to the doctor. That's how fabulous she is and it make Lawson so very happy. We are going to miss her tons next year.
This summer Lawson moved to Briley's preschool and has gone back to crying when I drop him off. He cries for Mrs. Lisa :( So last week we scheduled a playdate with her at Chickfila. Briley ended up sick, so Lawson got to go home with Mrs. Lisa for a few hours while I took B to the doctor. That's how fabulous she is and it make Lawson so very happy. We are going to miss her tons next year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment