Friday, July 27, 2012

B Turns 6

I can hardly believe that this little guy is 6. It feels like yesterday when I first met him, and he stole my heart.  The past 6 years have been the best of my life and of our marriage. We have such a smart, outspoken, strong willed little man on our hands, and it has been so much fun watching him grow. For is birthday, we planned a small get together at home with his friends, so we celebrated with family the weekend before in Memphis. First we went to Mimi's, where she surprised him with a super cool Lego Ninjago cake. Photobucket Photobucket He got his dream Lego from GG..... the Witch Doctor, his first 10 and up Lego. Photobucket I love his face when he was opening it! Photobucket He finished it in no time when we got home. Photobucket Next we went to Mamaw and Papaw's house. They had a birthday celebration that night, but I missed it b/c of pictures. Daddy was there, but I don't think he took any. We did get a bunch of him loving on his new cousin Halle. Photobucket Then we went home for the boys' last week of school. On Friday, the day before his bday and party, we had a playdate scheduled with Mrs. Lisa at Chickfila. B woke up with a tummy ache and headache, and by lunch time was looking like this. Photobucket Lawson ended up going home with Mrs. Lisa so that I could take B to the doctor. He ended up having strep throat and spent the rest of the day looking like this: Photobucket He still had a fever on his birthday, so we had to reschedule his party. He was bummed, but we had lots of presents to keep his mind off of it. Photobucket Photobucket This boy loves Legos! I'm amazed at how quickly he builds them all. Photobucket Always a little helper around Photobucket That afternoon we took the boys to the Lego store and to see Ice Age 3. I think it made up for a lack of party, and he had a great day. Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment