Friday, February 4, 2011

Surprise!

If you couldn't tell from my last post, I wasn't too excited about my big 3-0. I put Nick in charge of getting a babysitter for the big day and didn't think much else. So last weekend on Friday, Nick got home a little early, and a little bit later, I saw headlights pulling into the driveway. I thought it was my niece who was in town working, but it was Mimi! My awesome Mother-in-law drove from Memphis to visit and watch the boys for us. We were so excited to have her here for the weekend, and the boys were surprised as well. We didn't take any pictures over the weekend, and I can't post without a pic, so this is Mimi with her first grandson, Sebastian.

Then, on Saturday night, Nick surprised me with a dinner at one of our favorite places with some of my new friends. I was so surprised, that I didn't even realize that they were there for me. It was a great night and a great weekend. Nick did a good job :)

No comments:

Post a Comment