Thursday, February 10, 2011

Snow Day #12

Is it bad that it snowed yesterday, and I didn't take the kids outside? In my defense, it's not like snow is anything new to us this year. Both kids and myself have colds. It was only 20 degrees outside. And we did fun stuff like this instead:

We started the morning making pudding for finger paint.
As usual the boys did more eating than mixing.
I realized that I must have thrown away my food coloring when we moved, so we used white pudding on blue paper. (I love how both of their mouths are open.)
Again, more eating than painting.
B's Masterpiece
Lawson discovered that he could eat pudding AND suck his thumb at the same time.
Then.... we made Valentine's Day cookies.
Please ignore the fact that they are both half dressed, I won't tell you what time it is either. Really, why get dressed if you're not going anywhere?
MMM...
mmm...
Can you guess what we did the rest of the day???

No comments:

Post a Comment