Thursday, January 27, 2011

Lawson in 2 1/2 Minutes

I remember reading one of my parenting books when Briley was Lawson's age, and it described a 20 month old in a playcenter. It showed how they went from one toy, to another, to another. That is Lawson. He is all over the place, all the time. Here's the proof:

Riding his 4 wheeler
around the house
with night night in his mouth.
Stopping to check out the snow outside.
Time for the digger now.
Cheesin'
Now let's carry night night up the stairs
Cheese again!
Showing off night night
Back downstairs to spin now
Oops! He hasn't cheesed in a while!
Trying another direction
Falling.

Ok, that's the end of the 2 1/2 minute saga. I'm just tired blogging about it. Probably b/c I'm so old now. Here are a few more from the same morning.

I needed a model to test out my first handmade headband. Sorry Nick, I needed to see how it photographed too ;)
Then Lawson was really quiet. I couldn't find him and realized he was in bed reading a book and chatting on the phone.
He's a handful, but we love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment