I'm so behind on blogging, so here are a few other things going on around here. I'll have more pictures and catching up to do when I upload pictures from my other camera.
Lawson the day after he was sick, a whole new child. Yay!

Briley doing what he's been doing lately. He still loves aliens, and thanks to Mamaw, we finally found some alien toys. Ben 10! Notice he's playing instead of eating his lunch.


The mess, I mean artwork, that is constantly on our table. He draws and cuts out aliens all the time. My parents are going to give him my desk from when I was little. I think he will love it, and I can't wait to contain this into another room other than the kitchen!

The boys playing in the garage on a rainy day. We absolutely LOVE our new neighborhood. We are constantly outside playing, which means less TV and less asking for video games! It is sooo nice. My only complaint is that we are never inside for me to clean, so the house is a mess. Nick asked me if I had priced housekeepers up here, I don't think he's impressed by my cleaning skills :)

A rare moment when I think Chase is a little bit cute.
No comments:
Post a Comment