Saturday, April 17, 2010

Happy Birthday Lawson!!!


I can't believe that our baby is already one. It seems like he's been here forever, but it also seems too soon for him to be turning 1! Here are some things he's doing now:

* WALKING!!! All over the place... He's gotten really steady and fast, and he can catch himself as he falls. (It has been so fun watching Briley help Lawson walk. He gets soooo proud of him. He's told total strangers to watch his brother!) I still haven't gotten used to seeing a new little person walking around behind me. He scares me every time he comes in the room!
* TALKING more and more every day! His new favorite word is Briley. He will walk all over the house yelling "Briley, Briley, Briley..." until he finds him.
* Pointing
* Clapping
* Singing parts of songs
* Dancing (not new, but I haven't listed this one yet)

We are cold turkey dropping the bottle today. It's the day of his party, so I think he'll be busy and distracted enough to forget about it. And no more formula, whoo hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment