First of all, I have AMAZING babysitters. Briley is going back to "Nay-Nay's" house, and she takes him to Mother's Day Out, and Lawson is staying with one of my dear friends, Maggie. Although they are a little tired in the mornings (we're used to sleeping in), Lawson is all smiles when he gets out of his crib and Briley is all smiles by the time we get in the car. Lawson is sleeping fabulously for naps and possibly deciding that he is finished with bottles. Briley is having a BLAST playing with everyone at Nay-Nay's house. He's so exhausted at night, that he's barely making it to 8pm, which is nice!
School feels totally normal, and it's almost like a break from home. My class is doing ok, I'm their 3rd teacher this year. Needless to say, it's a bit unorganized. Luckily, the interim in there before me did a fabulous job. The hardest thing has been that it's not my grade level (2nd) and it's not my classroom with my stuff. Again, it's only 6 weeks, so I can deal with it! I'm actually considering enrolling to get my Masters +45. What??? Oh, and I've even managed to make it to the gym twice this week!
Sorry this is so long, but I though a few blog readers may be interested. If you aren't, I included some pictures of my sweet almost 12 month old. My friend Andrea took these pictures of us, and I love them! His birthday party is next weekend, so that's what I'm focused on this week. So be looking for some birthday posts soon!


No comments:
Post a Comment