Pictures were colored.
Boating days were dreamed of
Teeth were lost
Hair was styled
Miles were run
Swimming lessons were tolerated.
Books were read.
Mustaches were made.
Breathing treatments were needed.
Toothpaste was smeared and cleaned.
Hearts were melted.
Awards were celebrated.
Dirt was dug.
Cars were sold.
Cars were purchased.
Snuggles were shared.
Babies were loved.
PB & Js were made.
Naps were taken (sometimes)
Soccer practices begun
More books were read.
More practices were held.
Clothes were accessorized.
Toys were played with.
Homes were protected.
Boys were spoiled.
Cookies were made.
Couches were climbed.
First games were celebrated.
B - I love you dearly, so don't be made when you see more pictures of your brother. He is home twice as much as you are now that you are in big KG, and he gets twice as much camera time. But I have to let you know that you are doing AWESOME in school. Everyone always compliments how polite and well-mannered you are. You are reading on a first grade level and getting started with AR. You love your brother and will always protect him when needed, although you still fight like cats and dogs. I love you, and I am so very proud of the boy you are becoming. Please let me take your picture more when you are home, and you'll get more blog time :)


No comments:
Post a Comment