Thursday, January 10, 2013

Margaritaville and Monster Trucks

After days of being cooped up in the house, the boys were finally fever free, and we were able to take them to the Monster Jam.  It was one of our Christmas gifts to them.  I had never been, and I was actually really excited!

Since we were going downtown, we decided to eat somewhere fun, and we went to Margaritaville.  Where...they have Wikki Stix instead of crayons with the kid menus!  It was such a fabulous idea!

Photobucket   
Isn't he the hottest daddy ever???

Photobucket 
I like to think of our nights like this as date nights. I have 3 boys that I get to go on a date with. I think I'm pretty lucky! I was always boy crazy, so I guess having 2 boys is pretty fitting for me :)

Photobucket
My phone died, so all of the other pictures are on Nick's phone. The boys had fun, and so did I. I had to post a FB/IG pic to brag about my fun night.



Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. That's so funny, I always use that line about being boy crazy, too! And I was! And still am, just in a different context ;)

    ReplyDelete