I love summer time. I think I was born to live in a climate that was warm all year. My biggest fear about staying home with the boys was what we would do during the winter, and I admit we were starting to get cabin fever. There was getting to be a lot of arguing and a lot of me complaining, which made me feel pretty bad. Anyway, summer is here! We're outside all the time and in the water and that makes all of us very happy :)
Our neighborhood pool opened, and we have spent everyday there.

This weekend, Aunt Nat came to town. She spent Friday at the pool with us, and we went on the lake Saturday and Sunday. I didn't take any pictures, so I had to steal these from her.
Our Saturday view, we spent most of the day in the cove swimming and playing with friends. B started learning to wakeboard that day. I am learning how to maneuver that thing vs. slalom skiing my whole life, so we're having fun competing against each other!

Long day!
By Monday, we were so exhausted that we decided to stay home, go to the pool, and grill out. Nick made ribs and we had yummy smores for dessert. It was a nice, calm day!
We left the NEW umbrella open that night and forgot about it the next day when quick storm rolled through. We learned a very expensive lesson...
On Tuesday, I took the boys to Monkey Joe's to play. They had a blast and burned some indoor energy!


This weekend, Aunt Nat came to town. She spent Friday at the pool with us, and we went on the lake Saturday and Sunday. I didn't take any pictures, so I had to steal these from her.
Our Saturday view, we spent most of the day in the cove swimming and playing with friends. B started learning to wakeboard that day. I am learning how to maneuver that thing vs. slalom skiing my whole life, so we're having fun competing against each other!

Long day!
By Monday, we were so exhausted that we decided to stay home, go to the pool, and grill out. Nick made ribs and we had yummy smores for dessert. It was a nice, calm day!
We left the NEW umbrella open that night and forgot about it the next day when quick storm rolled through. We learned a very expensive lesson...
On Tuesday, I took the boys to Monkey Joe's to play. They had a blast and burned some indoor energy!

No comments:
Post a Comment