Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Something I am Thankful for This Year

Photobucket
Yep, that's right! No. more. diapers!
Photobucket

At 2.5, Lawson is officially potty trained! We even said goodbye to the stinky Diaper Champ and changing pad this week.

I was totally prepared for him to go to kindergarten in diapers. He's messy, doesn't care if he's dirty, etc., etc. Oh, and his big brother was potty trained well before his 2nd birthday.
Photobucket

So, I didn't want to pressure him, and I was sure that he wasn't ready. But after weeks and weeks of staying dry at school, I decided it was time to say goodbye to the stinky and expensive diapers. Pull-ups never worked for either of the boys, we went straight to "big boys", and after a few accidents, singing Itsy Bitsy Spider on the potty for #2, and a few days, the little guy was out of diapers! I am so proud of him, and so thankful that I don't have to change another stinky diaper!

No comments:

Post a Comment